Monday, May 16, 2011

How to do a Girls' Night Out at Lu


Granted, I am not one to do chi-chi when I absolutely don't have. I prefer steady bars with good food and cheap booze where I can show up in flip-flops and wearing no make-up. But there are times when the mood strikes - moments when I am up for a bit of a splurge. Usually these nights involve three major elements: my chicas, long catch-up sessions and Lu.

Lu is located on the ground floor of La Joya Building in Rockwell, right beside The Ice Cream Bar. The Moroccan/Mediterranean restaurant also serves as a bar when the clock strikes 10pm and has been my favored spot for a "lets-spend-s0me-cash" Girls' Night Out ever since my friend Jenina took me there.

The menu is quite extensive and the bar list adequate. I won't go into detail because I honestly haven't sampled a wide enough array of the goods to give you a good review. BUT
this is how we do Lu:

Crispy prawn and shiitake spring rolls and Vietnamese rice rolls with curried chicken. (Php275)















Mexican Frites: steak, onion rings, mushrooms, pickled onions, a salad. (Php795)














And of course: our drink of choice the Frozen DiabLu... (Php285-ish if memory serves)



















To reserve, call (+632) 403-3991

No comments:

Post a Comment